Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Journey to Wynwood Walls

 
 
 
     My trip to Wynwood Walls was something to behold. I could have made a documentary about it. I chose the worst day to go, Sunday. My dad wasn’t too busy that day so I dragged him along with me to witness some street art. When we got there, parking was nowhere to be found. In other words it was pretty much nonexistent. Recognizing the situation, we rolled the dice and decided to become rebels. I proposed that we park the car in a tow away zone: after all there were plenty of cars parked there too, so there’s no way they would tow out our car first.
     After we parked, we ran out of the cars in circles trying to decide where we would go explore first: we gave ourselves twenty minutes because we didn’t want to risk anything. After a couple of minutes of scurrying around, and bumping into people, we finally got around to a picture that I found pretty interesting (this is the picture with me in it) I thought this picture was interesting because of his pose.  He had that “Thug Life” pose going around, so I said “hey, I’m thug life, he’s thug life, why not?”
     After that picture we ran around some more and ran into the little big green guy. I felt like fighting when I saw him; but I quickly realized that he had more abs than me so I snapped the picture and retreated. I honestly didn’t know what the guy was, Hulk? My dad thought that he was “beautiful.” I thought he was just an overfed baby in diapers.
     After all the sightseeing we ran back to the car like track stars (well me anyways, my dad would be the first one to die in a scary movie.) we got there out of breath, with sweat running down our foreheads, but satisfied. I didn’t know what three pictures to post because they were all so interesting to me. I sat there thinking about it, ended up losing my patience, and reverted to “eeny meeny miny moe.”
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment